Week 10 Review

I have checked the grading chart, and I am a week or so ahead of the grading chart for obtaining my desired grade. I have also backed-up my blog and website to my computer.

My favorite graphic this week was from Friday's announcement. I loved the Growth Mindset Cats picture. It was of course a picture of a cat, and it said, "We won't give up." It is just that point in the semester where most people probably feel like they are drowning in school work and whatever else might be going on in life. I think it was just a nice reminder that we will survive the semester alive.


(An encouraging words booth. We all could probably use this right about now. Photo by Paul L Dineen)

My favorite video from this week was also from the Friday announcement. The video was called Ships of Ancient India by Epified. I chose this video because I like to learn more about the Indian culture when I choose to watch the announcement videos. I learned about the Indian trade relations dating back to the first century. It was a short, informative video that gave me a little more insight into Indian culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Struggling Pre-Med Student

Week 3 Story: Rama and Sita's Story of Love at First Sight