Week 12 Review

(Only a few more weeks until summer! 
Screenshot by me, Hannah Mulder)

This week I have backed up my website and portfolio website. I am also less than ten points away from finishing this class with the grade I want. 

My favorite video this week was from Thursday's announcement. The video was Epified: Names of Hanuman. I chose this video because I wanted to see if I missed any connections to Hanuman throughout the semester. I did not, but the video was interesting and informative because it shared what the background of each name was.

My favorite graphic this week was from the announcement on Thursday as well. I though the mythology humor was pretty funny. It is unfortunately the truth though. I definitely have the problem of going on my phone before getting work done. It was for sure a relatable topic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Struggling Pre-Med Student

Week 3 Story: Rama and Sita's Story of Love at First Sight