Week 11 Review

(Counting down the days until I get a well needed break! 
Screenshot by me, Hannah Mulder)

I have backed up my blog and portfolio website to my computer for safety measures. I have also checked the grade progress chart, and I am about a week and a half ahead of the schedule to get the grade I want.

My favorite video from the past week of announcements was on Wednesday's announcement. It was called Enemy of the Reich: The Noor Inayat Khan Story - Trailer. This video was about a Muslim women, who was young. She helped Winston Churchill in the war against the Nazis. She made a name for herself and what she hoped and believed in. I thought this video was super interesting because of all the different aspects of everyone's background, yet they were all fighting against one thing.

My favorite graphic from this week was the How Long to Nap picture guide from Thursday's announcement. This was my favorite because I love to nap, but sometimes I can go a little over board, so it was interesting to figure out how long of a nap was needed for different situations. I should probably brainwash myself with the information because I have had a serious napping problem lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Struggling Pre-Med Student

Week 3 Story: Rama and Sita's Story of Love at First Sight